The Gods of the Aztecs are the successors of the older Olmec and Mayan gods of Central America whom they replaced.
History of this race has not yet been written.
Powers and Abilities
Type of Government:
Level of Technology:
The Aztec and Mayan gods have a culture that resembles that of the Pre-Columbian tribes of Central America.
- Ahpuch: God of Death.
- Chalchiuhtlicue: Goddess of the Sea and Storms.
- Huitzilopochtli: God of War, the Sun and Human Sacrifice.
- Mixcoatl: God of the Hunt.
- Quetzalcoatl: God of Intelligence and Self-reflection.
- Tezcatlipoca: God of Darkness.
- Tlaloc: God of Rain and Water.
- This character is an adaptation of Gods of Mexico, a character in traditional stories. These include, but may not be limited to religious texts, myth, and/or folk lore. More information on the original can be found at Wikipedia.org.
Links and References