The Gods of the Aztecs are the successors of the older Olmec and Mayan gods of Central America whom they replaced.
Powers and Abilities
Average Strength level
Type of Government:
Level of Technology:
The Aztec and Mayan gods have a culture that resembles that of the Pre-Columbian tribes of Central America.
- Ahpuch: God of Death.
- Chalchiuhtlicue: Goddess of the Sea and Storms.
- Huitzilopochtli: God of War, the Sun and Human Sacrifice.
- Mixcoatl: God of the Hunt.
- Quetzalcoatl: God of Intelligence and Self-reflection.
- Tezcatlipoca: God of Darkness.
- Tlaloc: God of Rain and Water.
- This character is an adaptation of Gods of Mexico, a character in traditional stories. These include, but may not be limited to religious texts, myth, and/or folk lore. More information on the original can be found at Wikipedia.org.
Links and References