Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the New 52 in 2011, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation's. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambiguation page.|
- Gold: Online-- online and looking good. Damn good.
- -- Gold src
History of character has not yet been written.
- Unique Physiology: Gold is one of the most malleable and conductible metals in existence.
- Leadership: Gold is the leader of the Metal Men, acting as their field commander in Doc Magnus' stead.
- Gold was created by Robert Kanigher and Ross Andru, first appearing in Showcase #37. However, in the Prime Earth continuity Gold first appeared as part of the New 52 DC Universe in Justice League (Volume 2) #28 by Geoff Johns and Ivan Reis.
- 18 Appearances of Gold (Prime Earth)
- 14 Images featuring Gold (Prime Earth)
- 1 Quotations by or about Gold (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Gold (Prime Earth)
|Metal Men member|
This character is or was a member of the Metal Men
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.