Batman Character Guide [INTERACTIVE]
Do you like this video?
The Golden Fleece was once the hide of a mystical ram.
The Fleece gives the owner the powers of the Argonauts. These include:
- Flight: from Kalais, sons of Boreas, ability to soar into the skies through an act of sheer will and could hover completely still or effortlessly achieve sub-orbital levels. With his agility combined, he could travel across planet in blinding speed.
- Superhuman Strength: from Heracles, the wearer possesses incredible physical strength, being able to lift at least 100 tons on a normal scale and could effortlessly break through heavy material and manipulate heavy objects.
- X-Ray Vision: from Lynkeus.
- Superhuman Speed: from Atalanta, capable of reaching incredible speeds, exceeding up to Mach 10, the wearer also has superhuman senses such as agility and reflexes.
- Enhanced Intellect: from Admetus, this ability provides him heightened superhuman comprehensive knowledge of all aspects including mathematics.
- Telepathic Immunity: from Peleus, able to see through illusions, and has a greater resistance than most to mind-control. He has no particular resistance, however, he is more susceptible to pheromone-based mind control.
- Self-Sustenance: from Hylas.
- Teleportation: from Zetes.
- Metamorphosis from Poriclymenus.
- Invulnerability: from Kaineus.
- Accelerated Healing: from Meleager.
- Poison Immunity: from Staphylus.
- Longevity: from Euryalus.
Links and References