Gorgon was a supervillain and a member of the Extremists on the world of Angor.
Gorgon and the Extremists, except for Dreamslayer, died on Angor after the group caused a nuclear holocaust on their planet.
Gorgon was later "resurrected" as a robot along with the dead Extremists by Dreamslayer, and attempted to take over Earth until being stopped by Justice League Europe with the help of Mitch Wacky, the creator of the robots. The Extremists robots were then exhibited in Madame Clouseau's Wax Museum in Paris. They were later used by Dreamslayer a second time on the island of Kooey Kooey Kooey, and still later as pawns of Twilight in a battle with Supergirl.
A statue of Gorgon was kept in the Villains Gallery on the Justice League's moon base.
Powers and Abilities
- Gorgon was based on the Marvel Comics super villain Doctor Octopus, and like him has several super-strong tentacles, though they are organic rather than mechanical.
- 22 Appearances of Gorgon (New Earth)
- 4 Images featuring Gorgon (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Gorgon (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Gorgon (New Earth)
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Justice League, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Justice League Villains."