- Gorilla City, our time has come. In a few short hours we break the yoke of oppression... forever!
- — Gorilla Grodd src
Sometime afterwards, Grodd returned to Gorilla City and would become a general in its army under their king Solovar. After the fall of Superman's regime which reigned for five years, Solovar, who sought the destruction of humans he believed were threatening nature, allied Gorilla City with the League of Assassins under Ra's al Ghul. Grodd, angry and spiteful, did not trust Ra's al Ghul but was forced to remain loyal to Gorilla City by Solovar. 
At some point, Gorilla Grodd brought together a new team to rule the world called The Society, offering all its members certain privileges after they rid the world of heroes.
Grodd is shown on Brainiac's skull ship, where he is informed of the arrival of Supergirl. Per their agreement, Grodd was to bring both Superman and Supergirl to Brainiac, and had the society get them. In the tenth chapter of the game, it is revealed the Society disbanded, and Grodd now controls Green Arrow, Black Canary, and Blue Beetle via mind control. As a means to get past Brainiac's shield, Black Adam and Aquaman go to Kandaq to charge Aquaman's trident. This revealed the mystic city's location to Brainiac and he ordered the gorilla to get him a sample of the Rock of Eternity.
After going through the three mind controlled heroes, the player then decides on fighting Grodd as either Aquaman or Black Adam. After the battle, Aquaman deals the killing blow by stabbing Grodd through the heart.
Possible Post-Brainiac Epilogue
This section of history takes place in a timeline outside that of normal Injustice canon.
Upon beating "Classic" mode in Injustice: Gods Among Us or "Multiverse" mode in Injustice 2 with any playable fighter, the player would receive a possible alternate ending to the game's story featuring their fighter. These alternate histories should not be seen as relevant to future sequels or comic adaptations.
"The befuddled look frozen on Brainiac's dead face is a vision I will always relish. Even as I ripped the head from his body, the alien couldn't believe an ape was taking his life. I quickly mastered Brainiac's technology, exponentially increasing my telepathic power. Then I enslaved Earth's humans, finally relegating them to their proper place. But my victory over those vermin was only the beginning.
Now fully in command of Brainiac's vast powers, I am the greatest conqueror the universe has ever seen. All worlds will kneel before Emperor Grodd!"
Powers and Abilities
- Gorilla Physiology
- Hand-to-Hand Combat (Basic)
- Military Protocol: Grodd was a general in the Gorilla City militia before becoming its ruler. 
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the video game Injustice: Gods Among Us and its tie-in comic book series. It is an adaptation of Gorilla Grodd. The original character was created by John Broome and Carmine Infantino and first appeared in The Flash #106.
- Grodd was voiced by Charles Halford.
- 13 Appearances of Gorilla Grodd (Injustice)
- 4 Images featuring Gorilla Grodd (Injustice)
- 2 Quotations by or about Gorilla Grodd (Injustice)
- Character Gallery: Gorilla Grodd (Injustice)
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Justice League, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Justice League Villains."
Secret Society of Super-Villains member
Suicide Squad member