The man who would become known as Gork was often bullied for his size and appearance and his sensitive nature. Ivan Angst used this to influence Gork into becoming surgically altered into a human weapon. Doctor Moon inserted shields under his skin to protect his vital areas and cut off his pain sensors from his brain. Angst promised Gork he would be loved if he could defeat Batman. Gork nearly succeeded but the battle overexerted his body, and with him unable to feel any pain, he didn't realize he was in trouble until too late. As Angst tried to flee, Gork grabbed him around the neck, reminding him of his promise that Gork would be loved. Gork killed Angst with his own dying breaths.
Powers and Abilities
- Invulnerability Gork has plastic shields surgically implanted under his skin to protect vital areas on his body
- Superhuman Durability
- Superhuman Stamina
- Superhuman Strength
- This version of Gork, including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 1 Appearances of Gork (Earth-One)
- 1 Images featuring Gork (Earth-One)
- Quotations by or about Gork (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Gork (Earth-One)