Appearing in "I Am Bane"
- Alfred Pennyworth (Apparent Death)
- Barbara Kean (Flashback and main story)
- Sisters of the League (Flashback and main story) (Dies)
- Bruce Wayne (Flashback and main story)
- Gotham City Police Department
- Selina Kyle
- League of Shadows (Flashback and main story)
- The Riddler
- Barbara Lee Gordon (First appearance; unnamed) (Origin)
- Ra's al Ghul (Final appearance) (Flashback only)
- U.S. Military
- Lucius Fox (Mentioned only)
- Gotham City
Synopsis for "I Am Bane"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This is the 96th episode to be produced and the 98th to be aired.
- This episode shares its name with the storyline Batman: I Am Bane.
- Bane's creation at the hands of Hugo Strange partially replicates the events depicted in Batman: Vengeance of Bane #1.
- The scene where Bane picks up Alfred and breaks his back is a reference to Batman and Bane's iconic fight in the comic Batman #497.
- No trivia.
- 2 Images from Gotham (TV Series) Episode: I Am Bane
- Episodes of Gotham (TV Series)
- Images from Gotham (TV Series)
- Gallery for the Gotham (TV Series) series
Links and References
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.