- I'm sorry you weren't there to see me break your butler, but I'm so glad you won't miss me killing your little friend. In war, there are no attachments. Only then can you fight without your hands tied. You see, just a little ounce of pressure. That's all that separates the living from the dead.
Synopsis for "They Did What?"
Appearing in "They Did What?"
- Alfred Pennyworth
- Barbara Kean
- Bruce Wayne
- Gotham City Police Department
- The Riddler
- Selina Kyle
- League of Shadows (Final appearance)
- Barbara Lee Gordon
- Edward the Dog (Final appearance)
- Mayor Chang (Single appearance)
- Sisters of the League (Final appearance) (Cameo) (Appears only as a corpse)
- U.S. Military
- Wayne Enterprises
- Fish Mooney (Mentioned only)
- Jeremiah Valeska (Mentioned only)
- Ra's al Ghul (Mentioned only)
- Gotham City
- This is the 97th episode to be produced and the 99th to be aired.
- No trivia.
- 1 Images from Gotham (TV Series) Episode: They Did What?
- Episodes of Gotham (TV Series)
- Images from Gotham (TV Series)
- Gallery for the Gotham (TV Series) series
Links and References