History of location has not yet been written.
Points of Interest
- Crest Hill
- Located northeast of Gotham City, Crest Hill is an upper class neighborhood populated by Gotham's wealthiest patrons. Wayne Manor is located in Crest Hill as well as the homes owned by Jack Drake and J. Devlin Davenport. (See: Crest Hill)
- Gotham City
- The largest population center in all of Gotham County. It is the base of operations for characters such as the Batman, Robin, the Huntress, Ragman and Simon Dark. (See: Gotham City)
- Mercey Island
- Located north of Gotham City, Mercey Island is the site of the rennovated Arkham Asylum. (See: Mercey Island)
- Slaughter Swamp
- In the late 19th century, tycoon Cyrus Gold was murdered and tossed into Slaughter Swamp. His dead body rose from the muck wherein he became known as Solomon Grundy. (See: Slaughter Swamp)
- Titans Lair
- Located just outside of Gotham City, this was the original underground headquarters of the young super-heroes the Teen Titans. (See: Titans Lair)
- Appearances of Gotham County
- Location Gallery: Gotham County
- Catalogued images related to Gotham County
History Section Needed!
The history section for this article is either absent or contains very little information. You can improve this article by adding as much relevant historical information as possible. Articles should be written from an "in-universe" perspective as if they were written by a historian living in the DC Universe.