Synopsis for "Gotham Noir"
Harley was tired and decided to go looking for the cat in the last place it was seen. She opened a can of tuna to call the cat's attention but another cat stole the tuna from her and took it away. Harley followed the cat and found that the street cat was sharing the tuna with Catwoman's cat.
Later, Harley returned to Catwoman and told her that her cat was living with a partner and showed her some pictures of them with a cat cub. Catwoman was saddened for the loss of her pet but Harley told her that her cat wanted to give her something in return and Harley gave Catwoman one of the cat's cubs. Catwoman was happy and the story end well.
Harley, sitting at her typewriter, finishes her story: "She turned around on her padded heels and walked off. I never saw her, or Velma again. The end". Then she turns to the camera, declaring that "Anyone can write this stuff!" Catwoman, leaning into her window, expresses her disagreement.
Appearing in "Gotham Noir"
- Velma (Catwoman's cat)
- There is an interactive segment in this episode.
- This episode featured a slider puzzle game. The player has to arrange the picture of the Jade Gato in order to crack the safe and retrieve the price.
- In the interactive segment while Harley is thinking about what kind of thing she could use to call Catwoman's cat, the viewer can choose what item for Harley to take out in the alley: a boxing glove gun (which she uses to shoot the camera, cracking it), an ice cream cone (which falls off the cone as she licks it), a camera (which she snaps a picture with), or a can of tuna, which continues the episode.
The viewer can also click through the pile of photos near the end.
- 1 Images from Gotham Girls (Webseries) Episode: Gotham Noir
- Episodes of Gotham Girls (Webseries)
- Images from Gotham Girls (Webseries)
- Gallery for the Gotham Girls (Webseries) series
Links and References