At the GCPD Headquarters, Dora Smithy discovered Batgirl sitting on the commissioner's desk trying to look for some clues. Smithy helped her found Commissioner Gordon's ID. Batgirl then went looking for clues at Reesedale's
Appearing in "Gotham in Blue"
Synopsis for "Gotham in Blue"
At the GCPD Headquarters, Dora Smithy discovered Batgirl sitting on the commissioner's desk trying to look for some clues. Smithy helped her found Commissioner Gordon's ID. Batgirl then went looking for clues at Reesedale's apartment.
Meanwhile, the media and the police were still working on the disappearance of men in Gotham City, and it was also believed that Catwoman kidnapped police officer Selma Reesedale. Catwoman wanted to clear her own image and went to Reesedale's apartment where she found a starving cat. Catwoman feed the cat some tuna and at that moment, Batgirl arrived at the place and questioned Catwoman about Reesedale. They decided to work together to find the truth behind it all. While searching on Reesedale's computer, they discovered that Reesedale was in fact a man and thus "she" also disappeared along with the rest of men in Gotham. Catwoman and Batgirl deduced that something inside the Evidence Vault might be the answer to the mystery; and knowking that Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn looted the vault, they decided to look for them.
Ivy and Harley went to hide in an old monastery where they thought they'd be safe. However, Batgirl and Catwoman found them and Harley used one of the weapons of the Evidence Vault against them, and as a result all the men in Gotham reappeared in the same places they first disappeared.
- This episode featured a Hit the Target game. The player has move Batgirl across the sceen to prevent the batarangs from escaping out of the training room while aiming for the three targets on the other side.
- The events of this episode take place between Hear Me Roar and A Cat in the Hand
- In the interactive segment when Batgirl and Dora look for clues on Gordon's desk, the viewer can pick up some items icluding a watch with the time (6:39 and 10 seconds), a magazine, his ID card, and his keyring.
- The revelation that Selma Reesedale is a transsexual is the first occurrence of such a character in the DCAU.
- 1 Images from Gotham Girls (Webseries) Episode: Gotham in Blue
- Episodes of Gotham Girls (Webseries)
- Images from Gotham Girls (Webseries)
- Gallery for the Gotham Girls (Webseries) series
|Harley Quinn||Arleen Sorkin|
|Poison Ivy||Diane Pershing|
|Dora Smithy||Jennifer Hale|
Links and References
- Gotham in Blue at the DC Animated Universe Wiki
- Gotham in Blue - Episode at World's Finest Online