Gotham City has been declared in emergency because of the disappearance of men and women had taken control over he city. Poison Ivy tries to make Harley that the situation couldn't be better for them, but Harley is still sad because [[Joker (DCA
Synopsis for "Gotham in Pink"
Gotham City has been declared in emergency because of the disappearance of men and women had taken control over he city. Poison Ivy tries to make Harley that the situation couldn't be better for them, but Harley is still sad because Joker was missing too. Meanwhile, the new major addressed the women of Gotham and told the city that Officer Selma Reesdale had been kidnapped by Catwoman. Selina, who was watching the transmission, was surprised to hear that lie. Ivy and Harley decided that they must steal every object from all the criminals that was stored in the Special Crimes Dangerous Evidence Vault.
At night, Montoya and the new major activated the Bat-Signal to call Batman, but it was Batgirl who answered the call. They told Batgirl about their concern but before they could explain themselves, they were interrupted by Greenway. The new commissioner didn't approve of Batgirl or any other masked vigilante and told them to destroy the bat-signal as they wouldn't need it under her command. She also reminded them that since she became police commissioner, the crime rate has decreased for the first time in years. At that moment, a police officer told Greenway that someone was stealing from the Evidence Vault and that they couldn't get inside as nobody had the keys.
Inside the vault were Ivy and Harley, taking all they could carry with them. However, when Harley opened one of the lockers, she was shocked to see what was inside.
Appearing in "Gotham in Pink"
- Selma Reesedale (On a TV or computer screen)
- This episode featured a Hit the Target game. The player has move Batgirl across the screen to prevent the batarangs from escaping out of the training room while aiming for the three targets on the other side.
- The events of this episode take place between Ms.-ing in Action and Hear Me Roar
- The interactive segment appears during the press conference. Clicking the bat-symbol provides profiles of Acting Commissioner Caroline Greenway and Acting Mayor Elizabeth Styles.
- 1 Images from Gotham Girls (Webseries) Episode: Gotham in Pink
- Episodes of Gotham Girls (Webseries)
- Images from Gotham Girls (Webseries)
- Gallery for the Gotham Girls (Webseries) series
Links and References