At the GCPD Headquarters, Commissioner Caroline Greenway refused to accept any kind of help from Batgirl. While everyone disagrees with her, Batgirl went to the Evidence Vault so stop Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn from lo
Appearing in "Hear Me Roar"
Synopsis for "Hear Me Roar"
At the GCPD Headquarters, Commissioner Caroline Greenway refused to accept any kind of help from Batgirl. While everyone disagrees with her, Batgirl went to the Evidence Vault so stop Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn from looting it.
The duo were taking all the weapons and memorabilia from the most famous criminals in Gotham City. Batgirl arrived just in time to prevent them from getting away with the loot. Harley used some of the looted weapons to attack Batgirl. She used a couple of charged balls that belonged to Two-Face and when the balls were out of control, Harley used Mister Freeze's Cold Gun to freeze the balls and attacked Batgirl with the same weapon. Batgirl dodged the freeze beam and was ready to stop them once and for all when suddenly the door behind her exploded, knocking Batgirl out for a while. The moment was seized by Ivy and Harley who escaped the way they came: through a hole in the floor opened by one of Ivy's vines. Commissioner Greenway entered the vault and found Batgirl alone inside. Batgirl blamed Greenway for knocking the door and letting them escape, and Greenway blamed Batgirl for being an accomplice of Ivy and Harley and declared Batgirl a persona-non-grata to all Police Personnel.
Meanwhile, Dora Smithy heard some strange noises inside of the commissioner's office and went inside to see what was it. She noticed the chair was rocking and warned anyone who was in it that she was armed but the mysterious person didn't moved or answered.
- This episode featured a Hit the Target game. The player has move Batgirl across the screen to prevent the batarangs from escaping out of the training room while aiming for the three targets on the other side.
- The events of this episode take place between Gotham in Pink and Gotham in Blue
- The interactive segment when Harley looks for a weapon; she goes through several pieces of villain memorabilia, including the Mad Hatter's hat, chattering Joker teeth, a piece of Clayface, a piece of rock apparently belonging to Killer Croc, and finally Mr. Freeze's ray gun.
- 1 Images from Gotham Girls (Webseries) Episode: Hear Me Roar
- Episodes of Gotham Girls (Webseries)
- Images from Gotham Girls (Webseries)
- Gallery for the Gotham Girls (Webseries) series
Links and References