Appearing in "Honor Among Thieves"
- Gotham City Police Department (Behind the scenes)
Synopsis for "Honor Among Thieves"
Renee Montoya was patroling the city at night when she spotted Catwoman on a rooftop near a jewelery. She notified the rest of the police officers and they arranged some explosives to detonate on Catwoman's location. This actions were considered too rough for Montoya but she was knocked out by the explosion blast before she could stop it. However, Catwoman was safe and managed to escape from her pursuers by hiding inside a truck, but just when she thought she was safe, someone locked the truck from the outside.
Elsewhere, Ivy and Harley were planning their next hit, but Harley was worried about the "get tough" attitude the police was having against any costumed person. When they were distracted, someone attacked them and took them away.
Catwoman was still inside the truck when the door opened and Harley and Ivy were dropped inside the truck as well. Thee truck began moving and for a while, they wondered where they wre being taken. Suddenly the truck stopped and the door was opened. A cop was standing there and then it was revealed that it was Batgirl all along. She wanted to talk to the three of them about the deal they previously made.
- This episode featured a racing game. The viewer controls Ivy's car through a highway and must avoid cabs and police cars to make it to the finish line.
- The events of this episode take place between Jailhouse Wreck and No, I'm Batgirl!.
- During Montoya's patrolling, the viewer can click the bat symbol to watch through her binoculars.
- 1 Images from Gotham Girls (Webseries) Episode: Honor Among Thieves
- Episodes of Gotham Girls (Webseries)
- Images from Gotham Girls (Webseries)
- Gallery for the Gotham Girls (Webseries) series
Links and References
- Honor Among Thieves at the DC Animated Universe Wiki
- Honor Among Thieves - Episode at World's Finest Online