Harley followed Poison Ivy to the museum and found her with a bunch of flowers. Batgirl found them and confronted them. Ivy tossed the flowers to Batgirl and a yellown pollen surrounded her and Harley. Both of them were rea
- No one sleeps until I've stolen everything in this town worth stealing.
Appearing in "I'm Badgirl"
Synopsis for "I'm Badgirl"
Harley followed Poison Ivy to the museum and found her with a bunch of flowers. Batgirl found them and confronted them. Ivy tossed the flowers to Batgirl and a yellown pollen surrounded her and Harley. Both of them were really confused and Batgirl decided to leave the criminals alone because she didn't care. Harley was ashamed of Ivy's attitude trying to steal paintings from the museum but before she could say anything else, Ivy blew some red pollen to Harley. The latter reacted and was thinking normally again.
After stealing the paintings, Ivy explained Harley that the yellow pollen reversed a person's moral outlook and the red pollen returned it to normal. When they arrived home, they found that Batgirl was inside. At first they believed Batgirl would arrest them but instead, Batgirl was carrying a Picasso painting, and told them that they missed it. Batgirl joined Harley and Ivy and together they began a crime spree in Gotham City.
With Batgirl on their side, Ivy and Harley were unstoppable but Harley was tired. She wanted to take a break but Batgirl didn't allowed it. Ivy was so happy for the outcome of their latest crimes that she warned Harley to keep up with Batgirl, as she was a better criminal parter than Harley ever was. Quinn was pissed with Batgirl and she used the red flower to turn Batgirl back to normal. When Batgirl recovered her usual personality, she arrested both criminals.
- There is an interactive segment in this episode.
- This episode featured a slider puzzle game. The player has to arrange the picture of the Jade Gato in order to crack the safe and retrieve the price.
- In the interactive segment while Harley, Ivy and Batgirl are counting their stolen goods, the viewer can see "crime photos" associated with their robberies of a vase, a pile of cash, and a stack of gold bars.
- There is a reference to Pablo Picasso. The painting that supposedly belonged to him, is the painting of an opened can, like the Noodle Soup Logo.
- 0 Images from Gotham Girls (Webseries) Episode: I'm Badgirl
- Episodes of Gotham Girls (Webseries)
- Images from Gotham Girls (Webseries)
- Gallery for the Gotham Girls (Webseries) series
Links and References