Appearing in "Jailhouse Wreck"
- Caroline Greenway
- James Gordon (Clone)
Synopsis for "Jailhouse Wreck"
Batgirl went to the GCPD Headquarters to talk to Commissioner Gordon about the unfair imprisonment of Harley Quinn, Poison Ivy and Catwoman. However, Commissioner Gordon was not listening to any reason and his behaviour seemed much more harsh than before.
Catwoman, Ivy and Harley were all taken to Stonegate Penitentiary surrounded by a bunch of guards that were too happy to have the three of them closed inside. Catwoman came up with a plan as she noticed Batgirl's reflection on a lightbulb. As soon as the guards opened their cell, Catwoman told the other two to raise their hands and Batgirl used a Batarang to cut their handcuffs. Batgirl then opened a hole in the wall and helped them escape from them via the laundry conduct. Using the Batcycle, Batgirl took the three of them to the sewers where she told them to disappear from Gotham while they still can.
Renee Montoya found them and Batgirl fought her to let Ivy, Catwoman and Harley escape. Batgirl then warned Montoya about something going very wrong in Gotham, and before the Gotham City Police Department caught her, Batgirl disappeared, leaving Montoya wondering what was all that about.
- This episode featured a racing game. The viewer controls Ivy's car through a highway and must avoid cabs and police cars to make it to the finish line.
- The events of this episode take place between A Cat in the Hand and Honor Among Thieves
- During the news, the viewer can click the bat symbol and it would reveal more information on the disappearance of men.
- The fight scene between Batgirl and Montoya is reminiscent of the fight between Batman and the thieves of the opening sequence of Batman: The Animates Series.
- 1 Images from Gotham Girls (Webseries) Episode: Jailhouse Wreck
- Episodes of Gotham Girls (Webseries)
- Images from Gotham Girls (Webseries)
- Gallery for the Gotham Girls (Webseries) series
Links and References