Catwoman broke into the Special Crimes Dangerous Evidence Vault and found that it has been looted before she arrived. She was discovered by a female police officer and Catwoman decided to run for it. Batgirl, who was nearby, saw Catwoman escaping from
- I'm afraid all the men in Gotham have disappeared.
- —Caroline Greenway
Synopsis for "Ms.-ing in Action"
Catwoman broke into the Special Crimes Dangerous Evidence Vault and found that it has been looted before she arrived. She was discovered by a female police officer and Catwoman decided to run for it. Batgirl, who was nearby, saw Catwoman escaping from the GCPD Headquarters and decided to follow her. However, Barbara's cellphone rang and she answered it. It was Commissioner Gordon, her dad, and she tried to catch up with Catwoman while speaking to him on the phone. Catwoman stole a motorcyle from a citizen and used it to escape. Batgirl was left in the street, still talking to the Commissioner. A taxi driver offered his services and Batgirl told him to follow the bike.
Meanwhile, Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn were driving through the streets of Gotham in order to reach Arkham Asylum. Harley wanted to free Joker and Ivy agreed. They almost crashed with Batgirl's taxi and Batgirl told the driver to follow them instead. She was still talking to her father when suddenly he didn't answered back. His secretary Dora Smithy answered the phone and told Barbara that the commissioner had disappeared. She was surprised to hear that but then she panicked when she realized that the driver had also disappeared. Batgirl used her skills to reach the steering wheel and managed to control the vehicle before it fell down a cliff. Batgirl called back to her father's office and this time Officer Caroline Greenway answered. She told Barbara that it appeared that every man in Gotham had disappeared.
Harley and Ivy finally reached Arkham and Ivy used one of her seeds to grow a giant vine that helped them get inside the asylum. Unfortunately for them, it was completely empty and as it began snowing, Harley was left wondering about her puddin' whereabouts.
Appearing in "Ms.-ing in Action"
- Caroline Greenway (First appearance)
- Dora Smithy (First appearance)
- Different from the first two, the third season is a continuous story that involves all the episodes in sequence.
- On the third season, the interactive segments have to be triggered by the viewer by clicking the bat-symbols when they appear on screen; otherwise the episode continues without interruption.
- This episode featured a Hit the Target game. The player has move Batgirl across the screen to prevent the batarangs from escaping out of the training room while aiming for the three targets on the other side.
- This story continues in the next episode: Gotham in Pink
- The interactive segment appears at the beginning of the episode near the GCPD HQ. Clicking the bat-symbol reveals a memorial on the cornerstone of the building: "Dedicated to our heroes who lost their lives, September 11th, 2001, in the service of the citizens of their beloved city".
- 1 Images from Gotham Girls (Webseries) Episode: Ms.-ing in Action
- Episodes of Gotham Girls (Webseries)
- Images from Gotham Girls (Webseries)
- Gallery for the Gotham Girls (Webseries) series
Links and References
- Ms.-ing in Action at the DC Animated Universe Wiki
- Ms.-ing in Action - Episode at World's Finest Online