Poison Ivy, Harley Quinn and Catwoman were idle and Harley got bored, so she began bothering her partners until Ivy agreed to tell her a story, the story of "Goldilocks". Ivy changed the story because Harley couldn't stand
- Ah... I love a happy ending, don't you? This one's just right.
Appearing in "The Three Babes"
- Batarang (In a vision)
Synopsis for "The Three Babes"
Poison Ivy, Harley Quinn and Catwoman were idle and Harley got bored, so she began bothering her partners until Ivy agreed to tell her a story, the story of "Goldilocks". Ivy changed the story because Harley couldn't stand bears an instead of bears, there were three "babes", which were Ivy, Catwoman and Harley. As in the Goldilocks story, the three babes went out for a walk and in their absence, Goldilocks broke in their home. Ivy also changed the story and instead of the regular Goldilocks, it was Batgirl the one who did all the things at the three babes' house.
Catwoman urged Ivy to end the story without giving much of the same old details. Ivy skipped the story until the point when Goldiclocks is caught by the three babes and they beat her, made her run away and she never disturbed the babes again. Harley was happy after listening the story, and so was Batgirl, who had been listening the story all along outside of the prison cell in which the three criminals were caged.
- There is an interactive segment in this episode.
- This episode featured a hit the target game.
- In the interactive segment, when the Three Babes catch "Goldilocks", the viewer has the option to let Harley attack her with a seltzer bottle, a cream pie, or a boxing glove gun. This can continue for an indefinite length of time, as the viewer also gets to choose when to return to the movie.
- 1 Images from Gotham Girls (Webseries) Episode: The Three Babes
- Episodes of Gotham Girls (Webseries)
- Images from Gotham Girls (Webseries)
- Gallery for the Gotham Girls (Webseries) series
Links and References