Can Gordon and Bullock Help Oswald? is an episode of season 1 of Gotham Stories . It premiered on February 22, 2016.
Appearing in "Can Gordon and Bullock Help Oswald?"
- The Penguin (Flashback and main story)
- Mister Freeze (Flashback only)
- Gotham City (Flashback and main story)
- Gotham River (Flashback only)
- Quality Meats Slaughterhouse (Flashback only)
- Mister Freeze's Ice Gun (Flashback only)
Synopsis for "Can Gordon and Bullock Help Oswald?"
The Penguin calls James Gordon and Harvey Bullock into an unknown place and tells Gordon to call off the GCPD from arresting him, saying he wasn't the one to kill the former mayor Theo Galavan. Harvey expresses genuine confusion by Oswald's words while Gordon has a flashback to the night he killed Galavan. Gordon says he can't do it, since it was an order from Captain Barnes to have the entire department onto Penguin. Oswald asks if Barnes was the one to send "that freak" to kill him, but both didn't know who he was talking about. Gordon demands The Penguin to tell who he is, but Oswald wants to make sure he's on the same page as Gordon before doing so. Oswald extends his hand for a handshake, but he's instead handcuffed and taken away.
- No notes.
- No trivia.
- 1 Images from Gotham Stories (Webseries) Episode: Chapter 4
- Episodes of Gotham Stories (Webseries)
- Images from Gotham Stories (Webseries)
- Gallery for the Gotham Stories (Webseries) series
Links and References