After the first Gray Man died, the Lords of Order chose a new agent to this task. This man rebeled earlier than the first one, absorbing not only the dream essence of the dead, but also their souls. After a massive fight between this Gray Man and the Justice League International (America and Europe branches), where Power Girl was severely wounded, the Lords of Order combined their powers with those from the Lords of Chaos to steal the free will from their agent.
- Energy Absorption: In addition to immortality, the Gray Man has the ability to extract the dream essence and souls from both the living and the dead.
- Size Alteration: With enough absorbed souls, Gray Man can grow several feet high.
- Bio-Fission: The Gray Man also has the ability to replicate his own form and create an army of Gray Men - each of whom has the same abilities as their progenitor.
- Mental Illness: The Gray Man is currently a walking mindless living being, whose only utility is gather dream essence from the dead.
- 6 Appearances of Gray Man II (New Earth)
- 2 Images featuring Gray Man II (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Gray Man II (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Gray Man II (New Earth)
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Justice League, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Justice League Villains."
|Doctor Fate Villain(s) |