- Well, I think we can rule out a surprise attack.
Appearing in "Blood of the Dragon, Part 3: Kia"
Synopsis for "Blood of the Dragon, Part 3: Kia"
Later that night, Green Arrow and Shado strike at the heart of the Yakuza, the main compound in the city. Shado sneaks in through the Geisha house, disguising herself as one of the Geisha maidens, while Oliver sneaks in through the back.
In the ensuing fight, Oliver is forced to kill many of the Yakuza men with a machine gun, which he seems concerned about. Shado saves his life with a well-timed arrow, and offers him another gun for the battle to come, but he rejects it in favor of his own bow.
As they fight their way through the main compound, one of the Yakuza members escapes in a helicopter with Shado's son. She determines that now she is left with only one choice to save her son: Assassinate the man the Yakuza want her to kill. When Oliver tries to get some information about her target, she has already disappeared.
- This title is suggested for mature readers.
- No trivia.
- Green Arrow Recommended Reading
- More Fun Comics (Volume 1): More Fun Comics #73–107
- Adventure Comics (Volume 1): Adventure Comics #246–269
- World's Finest (Volume 1)
- Action Comics (Volume 1)
- Detective Comics (Volume 1): Detective Comics #521–567
- Green Lantern (Volume 2): Green Lantern (Volume 2) #76–124
- The Flash (Volume 1): The Flash #217–219
- Green Arrow (Volume 1)
- Green Arrow (Volume 2)
- Green Arrow (Volume 3)
- Green Arrow (Volume 4)
- Green Arrow (Volume 5)
- Green Arrow (Volume 6)
- Green Arrow and Black Canary (Volume 1)
- Green Arrow: The Wonder Year (Volume 1)
- Green Arrow: The Longbow Hunters (Volume 1)
- Green Arrow: Year One (Volume 1)
- Connor Hawke: Dragon's Blood (Volume 1)
- Black Canary (Volume 1)
- Black Canary (Volume 2)
- Black Canary (Volume 3)