"Winter Crucible": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
- I've committed myself to helping those who are marginalized … without truly knowing what it means to be disadvantaged, wronged, viewed as other. Maybe this is a way to become a better hero and person, to learn empathy. Maybe Lukos is the diagnosis and the cure.
Appearing in "Winter Crucible"
- Emiko Queen (Phone call only)
- Norton's Son (Dies)
- Dolph Marrock (In a photograph only)
- Andrew Scott, newspaper byline
- Justice League (Prime Earth) (Mentioned only)
- Robert Queen (In a photograph only)
- Rainier Wilderness
- Carbon Nanotube Battery
Synopsis for "Winter Crucible"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Discuss Green Arrow Vol 5 48 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Green Arrow series
- Images from Green Arrow Vol 5 48
- Green Arrow Recommended Reading
- More Fun Comics (Volume 1): More Fun Comics #73–107
- Adventure Comics (Volume 1): Adventure Comics #246–269
- World's Finest (Volume 1)
- Action Comics (Volume 1)
- Detective Comics (Volume 1): Detective Comics #521–567
- Green Lantern (Volume 2): Green Lantern (Volume 2) #76–124
- The Flash (Volume 1): The Flash #217–219
- Green Arrow (Volume 1)
- Green Arrow (Volume 2)
- Green Arrow (Volume 3)
- Green Arrow (Volume 4)
- Green Arrow (Volume 5)
- Green Arrow (Volume 6)
- Green Arrow and Black Canary (Volume 1)
- Green Arrow: The Wonder Year (Volume 1)
- Green Arrow: The Longbow Hunters (Volume 1)
- Green Arrow: Year One (Volume 1)
- Connor Hawke: Dragon's Blood (Volume 1)
- Black Canary (Volume 1)
- Black Canary (Volume 2)
- Black Canary (Volume 3)
Links and References