Appearing in "Last Will"
- Green Lantern Corps
- Unnamed Green Lantern of Sector 3461 (Only appearance; dies)
- Unnamed Green Lantern of Sector 3457 (Only appearance; dies)
- Unnamed Green Lantern of Sector 3410 (Only appearance; dies)
- Unnamed Green Lantern of Sector 3519 (Only appearance; dies)
- Unnamed Green Lantern of Sector 3592 (Only appearance; dies)
- Unnamed Green Lantern of Sector 3396 (Only appearance; dies)
- Ekron (Dies)
- Green Lantern Corps
Synopsis for "Last Will"
The rage of Zardor overwhelms Bleez, which causes her to enter a blind rage herself. She is about to attack her companions, Guy Gardner, Arisia, and Kilowog, when several novice Green Lanterns appear and subdue the group, including Bleez. Unbeknownst to the group, Zardor is using a psychic attack on the novices to compel them to see the group as Yellow Lanterns. When Guy cannot convince the novices that they are not Yellow Lanterns, he lashes out, breaking the green energy constructs containing the group. This also releases Bleez, who attacks one of the novices. Kilowog manages to pull Bleez off the novice and the pain of Bleez's attack breaks the compulsion. When the freed novice tries to tell the others that Guy and the group are not Yellow Lanterns, Zardor forces the other novices to kill him. Guy realizes that pain is the key to breaking the compulsion. The group manages to subdue the novices and break the compulsion with a liberal application of pain. However, when the compulsion is broken, Zardor reveals his true power by compelling all of the novices to kill themselves. When the rings begin to return to their sectors, Guy manages to stop one and download information from it. He learns the location of the planet Kralok. Kilowog is devastated by the deaths of the novices and blames himself for not giving them better training. Arisia tells him it is not his fault, but he does not believe it.
As they begin to head to Kralok, they are interrupted when Guy regurgitates a massive amount of blood. The Blood takes the form of Atrocitus. Atrocitus demands that Guy honor the bargain that he has made with Ganthet and Guy. The others demand that Guy reveal what is going on. Guy reveals that he had been having visions that forebode a hooded figure collecting the emotional entities and using them to destroy the Corps. He reveals that he fears that he can do nothing to stop the vision from coming true.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Discuss Green Lantern: Emerald Warriors Vol 1 5 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Green Lantern: Emerald Warriors series
- Green Lantern Recommended Reading
- Green Lantern (Volume 1)
- Green Lantern (Volume 2)
- Green Lantern (Volume 3)
- Green Lantern (Volume 4)
- Green Lantern (Volume 5)
- The Green Lantern (Volume 1)
- Green Lantern Corps (Volume 1)
- Green Lantern Corps (Volume 2)
- Green Lantern Corps (Volume 3)
- Green Lantern: Emerald Warriors (Volume 1)
- Green Lantern: New Guardians (Volume 1)
- Green Lanterns (Volume 1)
- Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corps (Volume 1)
Links and References
|Brightest Day Crossover|
Brightest Day is a 2010 DC Comics crossover event following the Blackest Night. The story spans the entire DC Universe and is the starting point for many plotlines.