Appearing in "Last Will"
Synopsis for "Last Will"
Guy Gardner explains the pact that he and Ganthet made with Atrocitus, based on their visions, to a furious Arisia and Kilowog. Guy reveals his visions, and that he believes that they will be facing the renegade Guardian Krona. Kilowog and Arisia are furious that Guy did not trust them and take off, leaving Guy with only Bleez to support him with the mission. Meanwhile, in the Unknown Sector Lantern Yat glows mysteriously, but he is unaware. It wears off, and he takes off to defend the caskets of dead lanterns that are being ravaged by carnivourous creatures. It would appear that these creatures are merely pawns for Zardor though. Guy and Bleez arrive at Kralok and try to come up with a plan to get through its defensive perimeter. Bleez wastes no time and sends off a red arrow construct around the planet to pierce the skulls of the guards. Guy and Bleez reach the planet's surface and discover a concetration of unconscious telepaths floating in a Rakkonium soup. Zardor spots the intruders and attacks. Zardor gains the upper hand and takes Guy and Bleez down. Luckily, Sodom arrives just in time... Only which side is he on?
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Discuss Green Lantern: Emerald Warriors Vol 1 6 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Green Lantern: Emerald Warriors series
- Images from Green Lantern: Emerald Warriors Vol 1 6
- Green Lantern Recommended Reading
- Green Lantern (Volume 1)
- Green Lantern (Volume 2)
- Green Lantern (Volume 3)
- Green Lantern (Volume 4)
- Green Lantern (Volume 5)
- The Green Lantern (Volume 1)
- Green Lantern Corps (Volume 1)
- Green Lantern Corps (Volume 2)
- Green Lantern Corps (Volume 3)
- Green Lantern: Emerald Warriors (Volume 1)
- Green Lantern: New Guardians (Volume 1)
- Green Lanterns (Volume 1)
- Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corps (Volume 1)
Links and References
|Brightest Day Crossover|
Brightest Day is a 2010 DC Comics crossover event following the Blackest Night. The story spans the entire DC Universe and is the starting point for many plotlines.