"Ghosts": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
- I am Nekron, Lord of the Unliving. I rule the limbo of the afterlife, where spirits go to await eternal judgment. Just as I will soon control you -- and your entire universe! You have no way of defeating me. You can only make your death more painful.
- -- Nekron
Appearing in "Ghosts"
- Nekron (Flashback and main story)
- Green Lantern Corpses (Zombified)
- Alexandra DeWitt (As an illusion only)
- Green Lantern (Hal Jordan) (Flashback only)
- Guardians of the Universe (Flashback only)
- Krona (Flashback only)
Synopsis for "Ghosts"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This issue is part of the "Ghosts" annual event in all the 1998 annual issues.
- Kilowog mentioned that Kyle traveled back "to the glory day of the Corps". Kyle went back in time in Green Lantern (Volume 3) #100.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Green Lantern Annual Vol 3 7 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Green Lantern Annual series
- Images from Green Lantern Annual Vol 3 7
- Green Lantern Recommended Reading
- Green Lantern (Volume 1)
- Green Lantern (Volume 2)
- Green Lantern (Volume 3)
- Green Lantern (Volume 4)
- Green Lantern (Volume 5)
- The Green Lantern (Volume 1)
- Green Lantern Corps (Volume 1)
- Green Lantern Corps (Volume 2)
- Green Lantern Corps (Volume 3)
- Green Lantern: Emerald Warriors (Volume 1)
- Green Lantern: New Guardians (Volume 1)
- Green Lanterns (Volume 1)
- Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corps (Volume 1)
Links and References
- Green Lantern at Wikipedia.org
- Green Lantern at DC Comics
- Green Lantern Corps
- Green Lantern at TV Tropes
|Ghosts Annual |
This issue was part of the 1998 Ghosts Annuals crossover event, in which various heroes fought against or were "haunted" by figures who had died throughout their careers. This template will categorize articles that include it into the Annuals and Ghosts Annuals category.