"The Dastardly Designs of Doiby Dickles": An employee of Inca Insurance mistakenly makes a $ 1 million policy for Doiby Dickles.
Appearing in "The Dastardly Designs of Doiby Dickles"
- Vulcan Insurance Co.
- Fairbanks Fearless
- Maw Mousse
- Prof. Sorins
- Inca Insurance manager
- Inca Insurance female clerk
- Parker (Inca Insurance employee)
- Hotel attendant
- Benedict Arnold (Mentioned only)
- Inca Insurance Co.
- Maw Mousse's wagon lunch (beanery)
- A hotel
- Alan Scott's apartment
- Second hand shop
Synopsis for "The Dastardly Designs of Doiby Dickles"
An employee of Inca Insurance mistakenly makes a $ 1 million policy for Doiby Dickles.
- No special notes.
- Beginning in the previous issue, wood is depicted as the only weakness of Green Lantern. In this issue he is struck by a wooden rocking chair and a folding bed. Before that, any nonmetallic objects could hurt the hero, not only wood.
- Green Lantern recites Hal Jordan's oath to recharge his ring in this issue, although Hal Jordan has yet to make his comic debut.
Links and References
This page is missing characters!
This page is missing one or more character, location or item appearances. If you find any characters that appear in this issue, episode, movie, game or book but are not included on the page, please add them to the Appearances list of the template.