- I'm the master of all weaponry. There isn't one I can't instantly figure out.
Synopsis for "Time Times Two Equals Death"
Green Lantern, Space Ranger, and Cryll manage to escape from their bonds inside the Gordanian ship and fight their captors. Myra Mason flies off from Earth and sneaks inside the spacecraft to save her beloved, but she gets struck by one of the Gordanians. Green Lantern, still not remembering who he is or how he got there, figures a way to shut down the Gordanian fleet, but he gets teleported to the future before he could reveal it.
He arrives in the 58th Century, summoned by Korlian Dasor. The chairman asks Green Lantern for a way to defeat the Gordanians, but the time-jump messed with Hal's memories again, even though he now remembers who he is. Suddenly, the invaders attack their headquarters and capture Iona Vane and Green Lantern. They manage to escape when they get brought before the Gordanian leader, and Green Lantern destroys their fleet. Back on Earth, Iona expresses her love toward Green Lantern and asks him to take her to his time. But Hal can't accept that, so he erases Iona's memories about him.
Green Lantern returns to the 22nd Century to help Space Ranger, destroying the Gordanian fleet the same way he did in the 58th Century. With the invasion averted in both centuries, Green Lantern returns to his time.
Appearing in "Time Times Two Equals Death"
- Commander Lorquad (Final appearance)
- Skaragg (Single appearance)
- Commander Sqyll Krool (Single appearance)
- Korad (Single appearance)
- Green Lantern Ring
- Time Transporter
- Gordanian Wings
- Gordanian Warships (Destroyed)
Synopsis for "The Secret Of Adam Strange"
Appearing in "The Secret Of Adam Strange"
- Adam Strange (Flashback and main story)
- Budgees (a tribe native to Rann) (Single appearance)
- Fafnr (an animal native to Rann) (Flashback only)
- Rannian Jet Pack
- Adam Strange's Ray Gun
- Zeta-Transmitter (specially designed to transport multiple people to Earth) (First appearance)