Appearing in "Stand in the Fire"
- Green Lantern Corps (As an illusion only)
- Jade (As an illusion only)
- Senn Rendle (As an illusion only)
- Shraasha (As an illusion only)
- Tomar-Bor (As an illusion only)
- "Lenny" (As an illusion only)
- Ganthet (As an illusion only)
- John Stewart
- Effigy (As an illusion only)
- Fatality (As an illusion only)
- Manhunter Robot (As an illusion only)
- Aurellian System (As an illusion only)
- Aurellia V (As an illusion only)
- Oa (As an illusion only)
Synopsis for "Stand in the Fire"
Green Lantern, Jade and other members of the Green Lantern Corps fight Effigy and his own Corps created by the Controllers. Kyle still suffers from amnesia and, thus, is not able to understand how Fatality can be a part of the Effigy Corps because she is supposed to be dead. But Kyle feels that Effigy knows more about his amnesia and makes a concerted effort to capture him. The GL Corps succeeds and brings Effigy back to Oa.
Green Lantern wants to interrogate Effigy, but surprisingly Ganthet will not allow that. Kyle continues to feel uncomfortable with the whole situation, therefore he ignores Ganthet's orders and sneaks into the area where Effigy is being held captive. Kyle asks Effigy straight up if this is real and Effigy answers that it is not. Effigy wants Green Lantern to trust him on that. Kyle frees him but outside Ganthet, Jade and the Green Lantern Corps are already blocking their way. Kyle and Effigy are able to escape from the planet and Effigy explains that Kyle created this imagination all by himself. To return to his reality he shall step through a portal which Effigy shows him. Jade appears and wants to talk Kyle out of it, but he resists the temptation of a life with her and steps through the portal. The next second he wakes up in his appartment in New York where John Stewart sits at his bedside ...
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Green Lantern Vol 3 122 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Green Lantern series