Appearing in "Back in the Saddle"
- Arthur Weiss (Single appearance)
- Michael Johansen (Single appearance)
- Jason Su (Single appearance)
- Emmanuel Taylor (Single appearance)
- Jessica Martin (Single appearance)
- Melvin Chen (Single appearance)
- Dexter Bourdre (Single appearance)
- Angela Martinez (Single appearance)
Synopsis for "Back in the Saddle"
Later, Kyle and his assistant Terry Berg have a meeting with Rena Stone, the Editor in Chief of Feast Magazine. At first she seems angry, but then suddenly she feels hot and takes off her clothes in front of her staff. And Rena is not the only one acting strange as other staff members and the people in the streets freak out and randomly attack each other. Kyle gets away from Terry and then uses his Green Lantern powers to calm down the people. But he also has to fight a green monster and when he searches for the origin of that monster, Kyle discovers his girlfriend Jade who is crouched in an alley while constantly repeating "they're gonna kill me" ...
- This book was first published on June 12, 2002.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Green Lantern Vol 3 151 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Green Lantern series
- Images from Green Lantern Vol 3 151