- Appa Ali Apsa... you have slain the being named Priest. You have immobilized members of the Green Lantern Corps. You have snatched innocents from their home planets and trapped them on Oa and visited violence upon them. What do you say Appa Ali Apsa? Appa? What do you say? Appa?
Appearing in "Homecoming"
Synopsis for "Homecoming"
With all three of Earth's Green Lanterns trapped, the rogue Guardian Appa Ali Apsa brags about his success to aggravate Hal Jordan. Still Hal has hidden a piece of information in his mind, away from the mad Guardian's thoughts.
Hoping to extract the information from Hal, the Guardian releases violent monsters into a peaceful Xudarian city that he had transported to Oa. He then turns his attention to the small nearby town of Hope Springs, where Hal's friend Rose Hardin is poorly equipped to deal with the attackers. However, just as the Guardian plans to eat Hal, the other 22 Guardians return to Oa, and detain Appa Ali Apsa.
The Guardians' return frees Hal, John Stewart, and Guy Gardner to save Rose and her son Toby from their attackers. The three work together to create giant energy constructs to deal with the violent creatures.
Elsewhere, the Guardians take Appa Ali Apsa to the Central Power Battery of Oa for judgment. Unfortunately, the rogue Guardian still has a mind-union with John Stewart, and John begins to attack the Guardians. they are easily defeated, having been away from Oa for so long, and Appa Ali Apsa believes that he is the one living power battery; the last true Guardian.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Green Lantern Recommended Reading
- Green Lantern (Volume 1)
- Green Lantern (Volume 2)
- Green Lantern (Volume 3)
- Green Lantern (Volume 4)
- Green Lantern (Volume 5)
- The Green Lantern (Volume 1)
- Green Lantern Corps (Volume 1)
- Green Lantern Corps (Volume 2)
- Green Lantern Corps (Volume 3)
- Green Lantern: Emerald Warriors (Volume 1)
- Green Lantern: New Guardians (Volume 1)
- Green Lanterns (Volume 1)
- Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corps (Volume 1)