"Branded": Batman calls on Green Lantern to take on a new version of an old foe - the Tattooed Man. This one is in the Cityside Motel in Gotham City, and has been murdering people, including Lou Rosen who wa
Appearing in "Branded"
Synopsis for "Branded"
Batman calls on Green Lantern to take on a new version of an old foe - the Tattooed Man. This one is in the Cityside Motel in Gotham City, and has been murdering people, including Lou Rosen who was cheating on his wife. While Green Lantern takes on his tattoos, Batman takes out the man himself. Back in the Batcave, Hal has Bruce try on the ring, to try and help him overcome his inner demons. Bruce conjures up images of bats a first, but then gains control and forms a vision of his parents. Batman tells him he's not ready to give up his darkness, but thanks anyway and they part ways.
- This book was first published on February 22, 2006.
- Batman's exposure to Hal's ring will have an impact later in Green Lantern (Volume 4) #17 when a Yellow Power Ring tries to induct him into the Sinestro Corps for his ability to instill fear, but is rejected because of the exposure.
- Salakk reveals that power batteries cost 3 Rotox, which is the equivalent of over $177 million US.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Green Lantern Vol 4 9 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Green Lantern series
- Images from Green Lantern Vol 4 9
Links and References
- No external links.