"Godhead Act III, Part I: Wall": In the Multiversal Prison of the New Gods reside the Lanterns betrayed by Indigo-1. John Stewart's constructs are counteracted by the cell, and a scornful [[Thaal Sinestro (Prime Ear
Appearing in "Godhead Act III, Part I: Wall"
- Black Lantern Corps
- Green Lantern Corps
- Saint Walker
- Sinestro Corps
- Star Sapphire Corps
- Coast City Police Department
- Relic (In the Source Wall)
- Black Lantern Ring
- Green Lantern Ring
- Indigo Power Ring
- Star Sapphire Ring
- Yellow Power Ring
- Boom-Tube (Mentioned only)
- Life Equation (Mentioned only)
Synopsis for "Godhead Act III, Part I: Wall"
In the Multiversal Prison of the New Gods reside the Lanterns betrayed by Indigo-1. John Stewart's constructs are counteracted by the cell, and a scornful Sinestro reveals that he possesses Parallax. But even Parallax does not stand against the Singularity Stockade.
Hal Jordan tries to make an ally of Black Hand in the circus of the dead, but Black Hand does not make it easy; re-animating the Flying Graysons and Hal's father. Eventually Hal wins the argument, as Black Hand doesn't like the sound of the Life Equation and there stands to be a lot of dying in the war in space.
Green Lantern and Black Hand travel to the Source Wall, but are unable to find any sign of Sinestro or fellow Corps members. Hal is the last free Lantern, and Orion picks him up immediately and attacks, but Black Hand and his Black Lantern Corps blunt the New Gods' momentum and decimate Orion's Divine Guard.
The Gods regroup, and as a new stand-off begins, Black Hand throws back his arms in triumph; realizing that the Source Wall is actually a mass grave...
- This issue is reprinted in the Green Lantern: The Life Equation collection.
- Continued from Sinestro #7 and continues in Green Lantern Corps (Volume 3) #37
- No trivia.
- Discuss Green Lantern Vol 5 37 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Green Lantern series
- Images from Green Lantern Vol 5 37