"Evil's Might, Part Six": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
- Your Ravagers have served me well. They're entitled to that which they deserve most. Revenge on those who cast them to the brink of extinction. The Lanterns and their Guardian overlords prevented you from joining a federation that would have elevated you and made your lives better. With their rejection, you were exiled on a barren, rotting husk of a world. The federation didn't care if you lived or died. The supposed champions of the universe, the Lanterns... didn't care either. For that, I will give you their world, and by extension, the seat of power you should have had. I give you... YOUR FUTURE!
Appearing in "Evil's Might, Part Six"
- Green Lantern Corps
- Simon Baz (Mentioned only)
Synopsis for "Evil's Might, Part Six"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This book was first published on September 19, 2018.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Green Lanterns Vol 1 55 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Green Lanterns series
- Images from Green Lanterns Vol 1 55
- Green Lantern Recommended Reading
- Green Lantern (Volume 1)
- Green Lantern (Volume 2)
- Green Lantern (Volume 3)
- Green Lantern (Volume 4)
- Green Lantern (Volume 5)
- The Green Lantern (Volume 1)
- Green Lantern Corps (Volume 1)
- Green Lantern Corps (Volume 2)
- Green Lantern Corps (Volume 3)
- Green Lantern: Emerald Warriors (Volume 1)
- Green Lantern: New Guardians (Volume 1)
- Green Lanterns (Volume 1)
- Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corps (Volume 1)
Links and References