In order to achieve his goal, Falstaff had some of his most trusted men follow Wayne Enterprises' CEO, Lucius Fox. Falstaff soon offered Fox a position in his own company with the only condition that he would reveal secrets of Wayne Ent. and betray Bruce Wayne. After Fox's refusal, Falstaff took a more direct approach and kidnapped the daughter of Bruce Wayne's personal secretary, forcing the woman to feed him information about Wayne's financial activities. With this information, Falstaff managed to seize most of Wayne's assets, but when Bruce uncovered his scheme, Falstaff was confronted by Batman. However, during their confrontation, Talia killed Falstaff from behind, claiming that Falstaff had stolen from her father.
Later, Batman learned that Talia was actually sent to deal with Falstaff, who had served his purpose after stealing Wayne's assets and was no longer needed by Ra's, the mastermind behind it all.
- This version of Gregorian Falstaff, including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- Although Falstaff first appeared on-panel in Batman #317, he was mentioned in several previous issues beginning with Batman #307.
- 6 Appearances of Gregorian Falstaff (Earth-One)
- 1 Images featuring Gregorian Falstaff (Earth-One)
- Quotations by or about Gregorian Falstaff (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Gregorian Falstaff (Earth-One)