Like his counterpart on Earth-Two years earlier, Greg Sanders used his natural talent as a marksman to uphold justice as a modern day Vigilante.
He eventually retired and took a job as a security guard at a chemical plant, but uncovered a plot by aliens called the Doomsters to use the plant to pollute Earth for their own ends. Sanders sought the help of the Justice League of America in defeating the Doomsters and then, inspired by the adventure, continued to fight for justice as the Vigilante once more.
Powers and Abilities
- Vig-Cycle: Sanders habitually rode a motorcycle.
- Six Shooters
- The Vigilante first appeared in Earth-Two continuity in Action Comics #42 by Mort Weisinger and Mort Meskin. He was introduced in Earth-One continuity in Justice League of America #78 by Dennis O'Neil and Dick Dillin.
- This version of the Vigilante, including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 14 Appearances of Gregory Sanders (Earth-One)
- 6 Images featuring Gregory Sanders (Earth-One)
- 1 Quotations by or about Gregory Sanders (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Gregory Sanders (Earth-One)