Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the New 52 in 2011, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambiguation page.|
Toting two six shooters and a motorcycle, Vigilante combated mobsters and Nazis, gaining a reputation in the city.
Vigilante was eventually contacted by the immortal criminal-at-the-time the Shade in 1944 in order to request his assistance to rescue his great-grandson Darnell Caldecott from Nazi spies. Vigilante agreed, in exchange for intel on the local gangs. After the rescue was successful, Sanders and the Shade parted ways.
- Greg Sanders was created by Mort Weisinger and Mort Meskin, first appearing in Action Comics #42. However, in the Prime Earth continuity Greg Sanders first appeared as part of the New 52 DC Universe in The Shade (Volume 2) #4 by James Robinson and Darwyn Cooke.
- 2 Appearances of Gregory Sanders (Prime Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Gregory Sanders (Prime Earth)
- 1 Quotations by or about Gregory Sanders (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Gregory Sanders (Prime Earth)