- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series The Flash, its tie-in comic book series, and its related television series. It is an adaptation of Gregory Wolfe. The original character was created by Geoff Johns and Ethan Van Sciver and first appeared in The Flash: Iron Heights.
- Gregory Wolfe, a historically black character, was originally played by the white actor Anthony Harrison in the episode Tricksters. Harrison's character was only identified by a security ID tag he wore and in the credits for the episode. However, the character would be recast two years later, making his next appearance in the episode Mixed Signals portrayed by the black actor Richard Brooks. This time, Wolfe was verbally referred to by name.
- 6 Appearances of Gregory Wolfe (Arrowverse)
- 2 Images featuring Gregory Wolfe (Arrowverse)
- Quotations by or about Gregory Wolfe (Arrowverse)
- Character Gallery: Gregory Wolfe (Arrowverse)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.