- This Prison is not a revolving door. It is not here for your benefit. There is no rehabilitation program, no therapists to cry to about daddy's physical abuse or mother's drug dependencies. We don't care. You chose this path regardless.
- — Gregory Wolfe src
The warden of Iron Heights Prison, Gregory Wolfe hates the inmates passionately, and is dedicated to ensuring they do not escape - not just for the safety of the general public, but to make the lives of his prisoners, particularly the 'Rogues' who have faced the various heroes called the Flash over the years, utterly miserable. He is keen to ensure that prisoners with particularly powerful metahuman abilities are kept in such a way that they cannot escape, and he simply does not care if this also causes them physical or psychological pain. His attitude has earned him a degree of contempt from police and the Flash, but they accept his authority due to the necessity of keeping the Rogues contained.
- Biokinesis: Wolfe is able to cause a muscular spasm in people who are physically close to him. This spasm is painful and, depending on the person subjected to it, can be incapacitating. However, he can also loosen muscles as well; when he and Hunter Zolomon were trapped in Iron Heights during a prison break, Wolfe was able to use his powers to lessen the pain in Zolomon's injured knee so that he could run.
- 19 Appearances of Gregory Wolfe (New Earth)
- 6 Images featuring Gregory Wolfe (New Earth)
- 1 Quotations by or about Gregory Wolfe (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Gregory Wolfe (New Earth)