Gudra was one of the legendary Valkyries.
Gudra was a Valkyrie who was brought to Earth during World War II by Adolf Hitler's use of the Spear of Destiny. She became a member of Axis Amerika. She temporarily slayed Paula Brooks, the Tigress, and after resurrected her; Seemingly, the experiences that Paula's soul witnessed while in Valhalla changed her personality to a bad, villainous person.
- Superhuman Durability
- Superhuman Stamina
- Superhuman Strength
- Soul Harvesting: Gudra is capable of extracting the souls of the dead from their bodies like other Valkyries and summon the souls of the dead for assistance.
- Stormwind, her flying horse.
- A lance, whose touch could kill.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-Two era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985–86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and no longer apply.
- 20 Appearances of Gudra (New Earth)
- 8 Images featuring Gudra (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Gudra (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Gudra (New Earth)
|Justice Society Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization is or was primarily an enemy of the Justice Society, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Justice Society Villains" category.
|Wonder Woman Villain(s)|
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Wonder Woman and the Amazons in any of her various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Wonder Woman Villains category."