"Killing Time!": Extant takes Steel, Supergirl, Batgirl, and Warrior on a trip through time during the Zero Hour event. In this time trip, Warrior discovers that his girlfriend Kari Limbo died in Coast City when Mongul and Cyborg Superman nu
- Why can't I see anything beyond this point? It's all ending... there's no future... there's no past.
Appearing in "Killing Time!"
- Warrior (Guy Gardner) (Flashback and main story)
- Lady Blackhawk
- Rough Bunch (First appearance)
- Space Ranger
- Green Lantern (Hal Jordan) (Flashback only)
- Kari Limbo (Flashback only) (Final appearance; dies)
- Cyborg Superman (Cameo)
- Eradicator (Cameo)
- Mongul (Mentioned only)
- Mongul's Ship
Synopsis for "Killing Time!"
Extant takes Steel, Supergirl, Batgirl, and Warrior on a trip through time during the Zero Hour event. In this time trip, Warrior discovers that his girlfriend Kari Limbo died in Coast City when Mongul and Cyborg Superman nuked it and turned it into Engine City.
- Part of the Zero Hour crossover event.
- This story takes place between Zero Hour: Crisis in Time #2 and Zero Hour: Crisis in Time #1.
- Final appearance of Kari Limbo, although her death would chronologically take place in Superman (Volume 2) #80, it isn't shown there. She appeared last in Guy Gardner #4.
- Guy Gardner Recommended Reading
Links and References
|Zero Hour Crossover|
The events from this issue or series are related to Zero Hour: Crisis in Time!, or its successor event Zero Month. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the Zero Hour category.