In 1871, the young Wells contracted tuberculosis, while visiting America with his mother. However, the boy was cured by a mysterious doctor, who was astonished upon hearing the boy's full name.
- This character is a fictional representation of H. G. Wells, a real person. More information on this person can be found at Wikipedia.org.
- H.G. Wells was portrayed by Glen Gordon.
- 1 Appearances of H.G. Wells (Arrow)
- 1 Images featuring H.G. Wells (Arrow)
- Quotations by or about H.G. Wells (Arrow)
- Character Gallery: H.G. Wells (Arrow)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.