Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the New 52 in 2011, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambiguation page.|
- Did she create H.I.V.E.? Or did H.I.V.E. create her? It doesn't matter now. They call her their Queen. As she bathes in the techno-plasmic waste of every thought--every desire and every disappointment--of every citizen of Metropolis...she luxuriates in the knowledge she will soon release the entire world from the bondage of individual freedoms.
History of character has not yet been written.
- Enhanced Intellect: As one of the Twenty, the H.I.V.E. Queen was infected with a psionic virus that elevated her intellect to the 12th Level.
- Queen Bee was created by Gardner Fox and Mike Sekowsky, first appearing in Justice League of America #23. In the Prime Earth continuity, the H.I.V.E. Queen first appeared as part of the New 52 DC Universe in Superman (Volume 3) #21 by Scott Lobdell and Kenneth Rocafort.
- 8 Appearances of H.I.V.E. Queen (Prime Earth)
- 5 Images featuring H.I.V.E. Queen (Prime Earth)
- Quotations by or about H.I.V.E. Queen (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: H.I.V.E. Queen (Prime Earth)
|Superman Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Superman in any of his various incarnations, or members of the Superman Family. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Superman Villains category."
This character is or was a member of H.I.V.E., a criminal organization that specializes in training assassins and mercenaries, in any of its various incarnations.