Having joined the military shortly after finishing his education, Ha'Wea was stationed at a City Guard post when Jackson Hyde tried to enter with his Mecha pod. After initially wanting to report him, he quickly became interested in the intruder, once he mentioned he was from the surface. He then offered to show Jackson around the city. During that tour the two of them quickly became close. Arriving at a statue of the poet Lokua Ha'Wea recited one of his favorite poems to Jackson. Then the city was attacked by the Trench.  Ha'Wea returned to his military unit and introduced Jackson as support because of his aquakinetic abilities. Together they fought against the Trench forces until the two had to retreat with the Mech. Inside they formed a plan to use a sonic signal to lure the attackers together and then taking them out with one blast from Jackson's electrokinesis.
After the battle Ha'Wea quickly brought Jackson to the city's border before anyone could start asking questions. There Jackson initally left Ha'Wea awkwardly, before being encouraged by the Mech's AI to tell him good bye with a kiss. Ha'Wea then gave him a communicator to stay in contact and left. 
Powers and Abilities
- Atlantean Physiology: The Atlanteans are offshoots of humanity that are biologically adapted to the deep ocean environment. All their abilities are by-products of their bodies being adapted to survive unprotected in the tremendous pressures of the ocean depths.
- Military Protocol
- Weaponry: Ha'Wea is an adept spear fighter, holding his own against multiple Trench monsters.
- Ha'Wea has been shown to be attracted to Jackson Hyde, with whom he shared a kiss before he left Xebel.
- Ha'Wea is interested in poetry and a fan of the poet Lokua, despite his controversial status following his daughter's betrayal.
- Appearances of Ha'Wea (Prime Earth)
- Images featuring Ha'Wea (Prime Earth)
- Quotations by or about Ha'Wea (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Ha'Wea (Prime Earth)