Powers and Abilities
His ring is useless against the color Yellow.
- Green Lantern was portrayed by Howard Murphy.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the Legends of the Superheroes (TV Specials) and is an adaptation of Hal Jordan/Green Lantern. The original character was created by John Broome and Gil Kane and first appeared in Showcase #22.
- 2 Appearances of Hal Jordan (Legends of the Superheroes)
- 1 Images featuring Hal Jordan (Legends of the Superheroes)
- Quotations by or about Hal Jordan (Legends of the Superheroes)
- Character Gallery: Hal Jordan (Legends of the Superheroes)
|Green Lantern Corps member|
This character is or was a member of the Green Lantern Corps, chosen by the Guardians of the Universe to act as their sector's Green Lantern and to protect it from interstellar threats with a Power Ring.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Green Lantern Corps members category."
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.