Later, he is in the Justice League Watchtower with Martian Manhunter when he mysteriously disappeared. It is revealed that he and six other lanterns were captured by Brainiac. The Justice League rescued him and the other Lanterns. However, Brainiac shrunk the Earth and in order to return it to its normal size they would need a ring from every Lantern Corps. He, along with Batman, Robin, Solomon Grundy, Wonder Woman got the rings from the Red Lantern Corps, Orange Lantern Corps, and Sinestro Corps. They brought the rings to the Fortress of Solitude where the Justice League beat Brainiac.
- Hand-to-Hand Combat (Basic)
- Indomitable Will
- Vehicle Combat
- Green Lantern Ring
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the Lego Batman franchise and is an adaptation of Hal Jordan/Green Lantern. The original character was created by John Broome and Gil Kane and first appeared in Showcase #22.
- Green Lantern was voiced by Cam Clarke beginning with Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes. Josh Keaton took over the role beginning with Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham.
- 4 Appearances of Hal Jordan (Lego Batman)
- 2 Images featuring Hal Jordan (Lego Batman)
- 1 Quotations by or about Hal Jordan (Lego Batman)
- Character Gallery: Hal Jordan (Lego Batman)
|Green Lantern Corps member|
This character is or was a member of the Green Lantern Corps, chosen by the Guardians of the Universe to act as their sector's Green Lantern and to protect it from interstellar threats with a Power Ring.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Green Lantern Corps members category."
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.