Green Lantern was a member of the Justice League.
Hal Jordan was a test pilot from Coast City, who was enlisted in the Green Lantern Corps. He was trained by Sinestro, but refused to cooperate with his plans to change the order in the universe. He rallied the Lanterns against Sinestro, and he was initially defeated.
Jordan later joined the Justice League.
- Vulnerability to Yellow Colour: When Jordan's Powers were stolen by a Joining-Robot-Duplicate, Batman created a yellow powder gun as a precautionary measure.
- 5 Appearances of Hal Jordan (The Batman)
- 3 Images featuring Hal Jordan (The Batman)
- Quotations by or about Hal Jordan (The Batman)
- Character Gallery: Hal Jordan (The Batman)
|Green Lantern Corps member|
This character is or was a member of the Green Lantern Corps, chosen by the Guardians of the Universe to act as their sector's Green Lantern and to protect it from interstellar threats with a Power Ring.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Green Lantern Corps members category."
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.