"Bottled Light, Part 3: By Lantern's Light": Brainiac 2.0 catalogs the various species in the bottled section of planet Xudar.
Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corps #10 is an issue of the series Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corps (Volume 1) with a cover date of February, 2017. It was published on December 14, 2016.
Synopsis for "Bottled Light, Part 3: By Lantern's Light"
Brainiac 2.0 catalogs the various species in the bottled section of planet Xudar.
Ganthet, Sayd, and White Lantern Kyle Rayner examine Hal Jordan's ring on planet Nok. The former Guardians tell Kyle that Hal's life force is trapped inside it.
In the Emerald Space, Hal and Abin Sur discuss Sinestro. Abin brings Hal to meet various other dead Green Lanterns.
Kyle reaches out to the ring with his white light and tries to contact Hal.
Hal catches up with Katma Tui and Tomar-Re. Abin Sur cryptically tells him there is an imbalance in the universe and hope must be rekindled.
Kyle's energy connects with Hal, then manages to pull him free from the ring.
Brainiac brings the bottled city to his master. The Grand Collector is revealed to be Larfleeze.
Appearing in "Bottled Light, Part 3: By Lantern's Light"
- Green Lantern (Guy Gardner)
- Green Lantern (Hal Jordan) (Resurrected)
- Green Lantern (John Stewart)
- White Lantern (Kyle Rayner)
- Green Lantern Corps
- Guardians of the Universe
- Sinestro Corps
- Sector 674
- Bolovax Vik (Mentioned only)
- Sector 2813 (Mentioned only)
- Sector 2814
- Sector 2821
- Sector 2828
- Emerald Space
- Green Lantern Power Battery
- Green Lantern Ring
- Orange Lantern Power Battery
- Orange Lantern Ring
- White Lantern Ring
- Yellow Power Ring
- Cover gallery for the Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corps series
- Images from Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corps Vol 1 10