Powers and Abilities
- This version of Hal Parker, including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- Hal Parker was identified through his modus operandi of robbing a museum display case from which the glass was cut in a perfect circle, at night, while wearing gloves to leave no fingerprints.
- 1 Appearances of Hal Parker (Earth-One)
- 1 Images featuring Hal Parker (Earth-One)
- Quotations by or about Hal Parker (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Hal Parker (Earth-One)
|Hawkman and Hawkgirl Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization, is or was primarily an enemy of the Hawkman, or his associates Hawkgirl and Hawkwoman. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Hawkman Villains category."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.