Hank the Yank enrolled in active service for the British in 1940 before the official U.S. declaration of war. The reason Hank fight in the war was, in his words, that he would "show the tea-sipping Brits how it's done." He remains the only American in the all British Rifle Brigade.
- Hank is characterized in having a cigar in his mouth, echoing other fictional American WWII GIs such as Nick Fury.
- Hank only speaks on occasion, and only ever says "Gawd Dammit".
- 6 Appearances of Hank the Yank (Rifle Brigade)
- 2 Images featuring Hank the Yank (Rifle Brigade)
- Quotations by or about Hank the Yank (Rifle Brigade)
- Character Gallery: Hank the Yank (Rifle Brigade)
This character exists under the Vertigo Imprint which is intended for Mature Readers. Vertigo titles although they may cross over into regular DC continuity.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Vertigo Characters."