In order to follow the Naming Conventions, it has been suggested that this page be moved to Hans Gootsden (Earth-Two). Discuss this and other proposed moves. Do not make any changes yourself; it will be moved by an admin and/or bot.
Click here for a complete list of articles to be moved.
Hans Gootsden was a Nazi engineer and scientist in the service of Hitler himself. During World War II, Gootsden first summoned the Marvel Family from Earth-S to Earth-Two, where, under the supernatural influence of the Spear of Destiny, the team became evil, and fought against the Justice Society and Plastic Man.
On another occasion, to remove the Justice Society of America as obstacles, Hans Gootsden launched them into space in individual rockets. These rockets passed through dimensional barriers to land on parallel versions of the planets of the solar system. While on these worlds, the JSAers helped the natives deal with various menaces, and then the natives helped the JSAers return home.
- This version of Professor Gootsden, including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 6 Appearances of Hans Heinrich Gootsden (Earth-Two)
- 1 Images featuring Hans Heinrich Gootsden (Earth-Two)
- Quotations by or about Hans Heinrich Gootsden (Earth-Two)
- Character Gallery: Hans Heinrich Gootsden (Earth-Two)
|Justice Society Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization is or was primarily an enemy of the Justice Society, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Justice Society Villains" category.